Wednesday, November 4, 2009

you know me, but who are you?

If you are reading this I want you to tell me. If you are not reading this I want you to read this. If someone else is smelly and you are too, just grab the broom and get sweeping. I know you can dance, dance dance dance like a chicken to your pants.
If you think this is going backwards you just haven't seen the backwards man yet, he also likes sausages with mustard and cheese. If you buy them, you own them and if you book them they will come. Seven times two is still thirty-six, you can't change that no matter how hard you try.

Clementine, oh Clementine, how I heart thee Clementine. I just want to listen to you for hours, then learn to tame lions and mix cement http://tiny.cc/1HNGN

Washington, I thought you were a place I once visited and enjoyed like a kid enjoys cake or a snow leopard enjoys food . But I now know you are more than that and you are music which makes my hairs stand to attention like a battalion on the march or a dog awaiting a treat for being 'such a good boyyyyyy'. The beat and simplicity of How to tame lions is awesome and the inclusion of the 6/8 feel, pushing the track along, it's just a really nice touch. My dog is even kicking along to this one when we sit and listen together.... I didn't know that was possible but he is loving it! Maybe cause he thinks he is a Lion... I don't know...

You know what else is nice? Other than free things and things that make you go mmm... I would say something else that is nice is that sense of happiness you can get just by chillin. My current favourite thing to do to make me feel awesomely relax-od, is just when I get home from ye-old-office-o, just sittin on the veranda, playin some guit guit and just feeling the day whind up. You spend so much time in doors while working (or I do anyway) that it is only on the weekend you feel the day in all its glory, but after work you can feel it breathe its last energetic breaths before it allows night to put it to bed. It is put to rest ahead of another day of allowing us to live. I love it! Coming up with a couple of originals and covering every song I have ever loved (if I can figure it out) and just chillin. Best feeling.

Now another band needing needing needing to be mentioned tonight is Metronomy. These guys. Mate if you haven't heard of them yet or heard one of their gems like heartbreaker or radio ladio, get to this page _ http://tiny.cc/NdYCY I have just changed your musical journey, like Doc did in Back to the Future. It's ok, don't thank me now, just wait until you see them live, then thank me. The show these guys put on is one in a million. Lights on their shirts. Sweet sweet dance moves, the likes seen only in Napolean Dynamite... They have got it all. Check this live footage and tell me you are not impressed http://tiny.cc/wtpE2 the first track in this is called Holiday and is so ridiculously awesome I actually cried twice, like just now writing this to you.

Anyways, enjoy my awesome lovely peeps. I hope you enjoy and if you didn't or don't or doin it like a punk or just bippin and boppin like you is popin and lockin it like a fresh b'biggety from way out west in the big bad city or just blam blam SUCKA BLAM! Have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening/morning/steven/crab_walk/afternoon/choco_pie/evening.... whatever, just whatever, I'm out

Yeow!

No comments:

Post a Comment