Friday, November 6, 2009

Quick like a ninja!

Hello lovely peeps, so first up here is a track to get you nice and chilled like an iceblock in summer, I hope you enjoy it, I love iceblocks, it inspired me to write to you actually http://tiny.cc/yyH2u

So today I have had one of those great moments when you do a music swap with someone and get to listen to some music you know you should have heard heaps before but for some reason never bought the album or made it to the gig or whatever. The Black Keys are on of those bands for me, and I have watched recorded live sets and all, just never actually gone out of my way to get the music... I am kicking myself. Love is what I have for them YEOW!

This same person, who partook in el'music swapp'o, has also pointed me in the direction of a very clean, awesome and just really cool photography website. http://tiny.cc/FlaKs The photographer is Andrew Zuckerman and this is a site dedicated to photos and films of birds and wowzers, the ways in which they have been captured are amazing. Beautiful shots and inspiring imagery. I actually spent about two hours collectively checking out the images on offer and just admiring the goodness i am tasting with my eyes.

Like I said quick like a ninja so next topic.

I just wanted to mention that today is the 20th Anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall so I thought I would share the video the Sydney Morning Herald have compiled to reflect upon this http://tiny.cc/cRB5U I found it quite intriguing and insightful as it gives you a feel for some of the experiences of inhabitants from both sides of the wall. Also just seeing the faces of the people, it shows that all were effected by its presence. Such a giant historical event which effected and touched so many peoples lives. The photos really do capture the emotion beautifully.

Alright awesome peepety kiddle-whats, that is it from me today, like I said quick like a ninja. Slice, dice and everything you once thought was awesome. Have a top weekend kids, Jeni's out YEOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment