Thursday, October 29, 2009

What is white, wears a dress and rides a sweet bike?

A girl wearing a white rabbit mask, wearing a dress who is riding a sweet bike...

Anyways wassup? My name Is Jenis Ice Creams and I’m here to tell you the three essentials of Halloween. They could save your house, and your heart... or maybe just your house, I can't protect you from yourself when it comes to heart related problems.. i think someone else probably has a blog for that...

Alright here goes. One - buy a thousand little fake spiders and drop them off the roof of your building onto people walking past. Hours of fun and years of funny stories to tell the kids at Halloween in a ghoulish ghoulish voice. Two - wear a skeleton suit, like that seen in Daft Punks Around The world clip http://tiny.cc/CxKtA everybody loves a skeleton! And Three - Make sure you have plenty of treats for all the awesomely dressed little kiddley-winks. They wait for this day each year and to be disappointed by a poorly organised candy stash... well let's just say it is not a nice feeling...

If you ensure, as a grown-up you have prepared this year I know for a fact that your house will not be egg’d, poop-decked, el-calibried (very complicated... you don’t want it) and you will definitely not be stinky stank bombed. Treat = Treat, Trash = Trick... don’t give trash, we have enough of a rubbish problem as it is, no need to give it to the kids...

Now for some music. I just had the lovely pleasure of being passed a song I have been hunting since last Tuesday. It is a track called Animal and it is by a small Swedish band named Miike Snow. I totally heart this track, and the only thing that is better, is there film clip http://tiny.cc/ZnDGy the animal heads are an awesome little dress up to the band and perhaps this is what inspired my earlier joke. One can not be sure though. I don't know too much about the band itself other than what I am being told by Wikipedia so I will not explain, however they shall receive another mention once I have heard more and follow my nose to the goodness and sweet delight, known as awesome music.

Another track I can't leave you without throwing toward you like a frisbee, whistling with pleasant melodies, is this amazing track by The Middle East, Blood http://tiny.cc/Vv8xC once again the film clip has me gasping. The technique used for the landscapes in this animated piece are awesome and now I just want to be an animated giant... seriously I do, why do you look at me like that? It's true!

So remember Halloween, all about scaring but making the kids happy, and listen to these songs. They made me smile so hopefully they make you smile too. Have an awesome day awesome ones!

YEOW!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE miike snow! and because of them i need a bunny with antlers and a bell. also, swedish bands are where it's at..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I like the cut of your hat. Glad you enjoyed, will post another soon, if you have any bands you would like to pass on so I can write about them let me know

    ReplyDelete