Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hmmm mix of me

This is possible one of the most awesome outdoor advertising executions I have seen in many a year... thanks @Ben_Phillips for passing on












Also, thanks to a recommendation from Erika at @cassettetweet I have been practicing my HTML coding as I have never actually learnt how to do it but really want to no more more more.....



and now I am feeling like I actually know what I am doing when I use it. In my current role it is all about strategic use of social platforms which is awesome, but I feel like I am cheating the system a little if I do not know how to actually build elements of those platforms or at least add-ons.

Anyway, let me know if you think I am starting to look like I know how to do it... also, did you hear Homebake is on hold this year? http://www.getmusic.com.au/news/detail.aspx?nid=2102

I think it is appropriate if we look at a beautiful little snippet of 2009 featuring The Middle East and more.



ANyways I hope you peeps are flippin rad and let's hang out again soon uh, noice.

Hit me up @_egg if you wanna chat moresies meow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment