Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Power of Music and the music making my week

In the marketing, communications, advertising and just general business world sometimes it is very easy to lose perspective, getting caught up in the needs of the business, the client, the product and your boss. Sometimes, it is best to step back and think about totally unrelated things and even more so, what is best for me. I did this today for just a moment and thought, what matters to me most right now is listening to some awesome music! So what did I do? I hit up my Hype Machine account(if you don’t have one get one), visited my loved songs list, shuffled it up a little and got the below delights echoing through my speakers…. Man music is unbelievable. It has flipped my day from semi-weirdly-not-so-great, into what can only be described as absolutely-positively-kalafrickinlistically-amazing! Furthermore, if this is what it can do for me in a day I thought I wonder how it has affected others and remembered this beautiful video sent to me the other day. Girls and boys, prepare the Kleenex, this one’s a truly touching story and I know it had me welling up:






No comments:

Post a Comment